|1. Performance Requests, when possible must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the performance date.|
2. Only signed performance requests will be honored. Oral agreements to perform will not be honored without submission of this form and approval by the Executive Director.
3. If you have any questions, please contact us at DC@creampercussion.com
Process for Review and Approval
All performance requests will be reviewed by the Executive Director and Lead Instruction and approved based upon the following criteria:
1. Alignment with Mission: The Performance must be in keeping with the mission/vision of The Atlanta Youth Coalition., and maintain the integrity mission and vision of the organization
2. Schedule: Depending on rehearsal & performance schedules and member availability, C.R.E.A.M. Percussion will try to accommodate dates and times. As our members are in school during the day, evenings and weekends are best. Without a 30 day lead time, C.R.E.A.M. Percussion may not be able to guarantee performance dates and times.
1. Financial Support: An honorarium is required for all performances in an amount that will help C.R.E.A.M. Percussion defray its costs to perform and contribute to its future efforts (100% goes back into our program). Performance honorarium will differ based on length, style, event and venue.
2. Travel and Meal: The sponsoring agency/organization will be expected to cover the costs for round-trip transportation and a meal for our performers.
3. Payment is due at time of performance unless requestor has received express written permission beforehand. In some cases a deposit will be required.
4. All Checks should be made payable to The Atlanta Youth Coalition INC.
Please Click Here to fill out the performance request form